Former Kogi West Senator, Dino Melaye, has said that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, is not a political party, but a Non-Governmental Organization, NGO.
He also claimed that APC would break up before the 2023 elections due to the “illegality” of the Governor Mai Mala-Buni-led Caretaker Committee.
Dino stated this in a statement he titled: “The Ilegality or otherwise of the appointment of Governor Mai Mala Buni as the APC National Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee.”
The statement reads partly: “That is why I concluded in many of my interviews that APC is an NGO and not a political party.
“A party that has no functional National Working Committee and no Board of Trustees in six (6) years lacks the basic ingredients that makes up a political party by law. This will give birth to an implosion that must come.”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents