Youths of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, on Friday disclosed that the All Progressives Congress, APC, governors, are begging former president, Goodluck Johnathan to join their party ahead of the 2023 presidential election.
Usman Okai Austin, the National Youth Coordinator of PDP youths, revealed this while condemning claims by the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, that Nigeria is winning the war fight against Insurgency.
Okai made the remark while Speaking with DAILY POST.
He said “It’s unfortunate that Lai Mohammed who is the Minister of Information is still lying at his age.
“He is still blaming Jonathan while his party is begging same Jonathan to join them, so they would give him the presidential ticket.
“Are you not aware that they are lobbying Jonathan? That APC governor, Mai Mala Buni is romancing Jonathan and begging him to join APC so they would give him an automatic ticket?
“Now they are begging him and claiming that they are doing better; so why are you lobbying him?”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents