…Congratulates Barr Kingsley Iseru, Amb Alapala, other newly elected APC officials in Burutu
A grassroot Youth Leader in Burutu Local Government Area, Comr Reuben Seleke-owei Dubasuode, has asserted that the All Progressive Congress has been repositioned to take over power from the ruling People’s Democratic Party in Delta State.
Dubasuode stated this while congratulating all newly elected party officials of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Burutu Council.
Speaking to newsmen after the hitch-free and successful Congress of the APC, which held on Saturday, in Burutu, Dubasoude exercised enthusiasm on the chances of the party towards the 2023 elections in the state.
The erstwhile Councillorship aspirant under the PDP also called on leaders of the APC in Delta State to “shun their differences and close ranks in a bid to dislodge the PDP.”
“Party Congresses as we all know is a battle for supremacy and interests, and there is no winner and no vanquish. There’s need for key players and decision makers to close ranks inorder to give the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) that has impoverished the people for over 20 years in power a run for their money.
The Youth Leader of Kiagbodo Ward 8 further stated that 2023 will not be business as usual, saying the PDP should be ready to be dislodged for the first time in the history of Burutu, by the ‘largest party’ in the whole of Africa, the All Progressive Congress (APC).
The Local Government Congress of the All Progressive Congress in Burutu ended with Barr Kingsley Iseru emerging as Chairman, and Amb Anthony Ebitonmo Alapala emerging as a national delegate.
- Chelsea Weather Early Storm As They severely Humiliate Spurs
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis