Primate Elijah Ayodele, the leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, on Wednesday, warned that the All Progressives Congress, APC, may lose the 2023 presidential election if major challenges faced by Nigerians persist.
Primate Ayodele revealed that the APC will lose the presidential election if the economic and security challenges faced by the country at the moment was not addressed immediately.
In a statement by his Media Office, he said Nigerians were tired with APC and will lose the 2023 presidential election if the economic and security challenges are not addressed.
‘’If APC does not handle the economic and security challenges of the country well, they will lose the presidential seat in 2023. Nigeria is getting to a stage where rigging will be totally restricted by the citizens, this will be seen in the coming election in Anambra, if they don’t seat up immediately, they will lose the federal seat of power.
‘’Also, they should work on the legal aspect of the party or else, they will be cheaply sent out of their present strongholds,’’ he said.
On the coming election in Anambra, Primate Ayodele stood his ground on his word that the ruling party will not win.
‘’In Anambra, APC should forget about it, the people don’t want APC, Nigerians don’t want APC. The only thing they can do is to make Nigeria move forward or else, God’s anger will be upon the leaders of the party,”
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC
- Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border To Check Smuggling