Governor of Katsina state, Aminu Bello Masari has declared he had no intention or plans to contest for any political office in 2023.
The Governor disclosed this while answering questions from journalists in commemoration of this year’s Democracy Day.
“Common sense, first of all, I was in the house of representatives, I was speaker for four years. So, I have no intention of going back to the National Assembly by contesting the Senate seat or any other seat.
Also Read: There May Be No Elections in 2023 – AYCF
“I was Deputy National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress when it was created. So, I am not interested in party office.
“I think Katsina is lucky to have produced three Heads of State. Before President Muhammad Buhari, we had President Umaru Musa Yar’adua.
“I think for anybody in Katsina State to say that he is looking for something, I don’t think we are being fair.
“So really, I have no plans, neither do I have intention of contesting for any political office in 2023.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju