A Pro-Osinbajo group, Osinbajo Grassroots Organisation has declared its plan to to celebrate Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo on August 8.
The group noted the theme for this year’s Osinbajo Day is titled: “Osinbajo, The Future Beckons”.
It said, the leadership qualities of the Vice-President shows that he can succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.
Foluso Ojo, the national convener of the group, in a statement said “We have identified in the vice-president a leader of unimpeachable character; someone who can continue on the good works already started by President Muhammadu Buhari,”
“We do not want Nigerians to gamble with this very important decision to pay attention to only politicians, when as stakeholders, we as the youths of this country, can also identify a man with required competence, character and passion to move the nation forward.
“At different occasions, Prof Yemi Osinbajo has demonstrated that he possesses the unique competence, fairness, accommodation, tolerance and respect for the rule of law to carry everyone along as critical stakeholders in the Nigerian future. So, we do not need him or anyone to tell us that Prof Osinbajo is a pathway to Nigeria’s future from 2023.
“At this second edition, we are joining countless compatriots, to celebrate the unique potentials of this ebullient and cerebral leader; loyal vice president, pastor, legal icon, faithful husband and responsible dad – Professor Yemi Osinbajo to inform him that ‘The future beckons!”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents