National Coordinator, Concerned Advocates for Good Governance (CAGG), Olusegun Bamgbose, has said that Nigeria needs a superstar to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari when his tenure expires in 2023.
Bamgbose noted that the greatest mistake the electorate will ever make will be to install a politician without a clear-cut mission to take over from Buhari.
“Nigeria will need a superstar to succeed Buhari come 2023, anything short of this may spell doom for this country,” the senior lawyer told DAILY POST on Friday.
“Nigeria will need someone that is above board, a man that won’t give corruption a breathing space, a highly detribalized man. A man who is fearless, focussed, and friendly.”
Nigeria will need the emergence of her Messiah come 2023. Once we miss it in 2023, Nigeria may crash and implode.
“We need a leader that will be determined to once and for all clean up the system and the polity. The truth is that presently our nation is seriously sick and gasping for breath.
“Nigeria will need a superstar to succeed Buhari. We don’t need a leader with a mansion, but one with a mission.
“We don’t need a leader with wealth but one with wisdom. Buhari’s successor has a lot of work to do. Nigeria undoubtedly will need a leader that won’t give excuses for his non-performance.
“The reality is that the system has collapsed and messed up, the incoming President should not be one that will tell Nigerians that it will take 4 years for him to clear the mess.
“We need a leader that should be prepared to lay down his life to move the nation forward. Such a leader should be discovered and elected as the next President of Nigeria.”
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju