A Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and Former Governor of Jigawa State Dr. Sule Lamido has expressed confidence his party will return to power after the 2023 General Election.
Lamido, however, said if his party doesn’t get things right, things may be worse than the All Progressives Congress, APC
Lamido, made this known this in an interview with newsmen,
“Buhari, who is the main pillar of the party will not be there anymore in 2023, and Tinubu, who is supposed to be the Jagaban of the APC, Buhari people don’t like him.
“So, literally the bond will mutually evaporate and they will all go away and it is going to be only PDP as an alternative in 2023.
“This means PDP must be properly stabilised, restore its dignity, culture and tradition to get back to government in 2023
“Otherwise, if we keep on misbehaving like we are doing now, there will be a PDP government in 2023 but it will be as worse as the APC, either good or bad,”
- BREAKING: Army Set To Punish Female Soldier For Dehuminizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel