A former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chuks Ibegbu, has once again called on all political parties in Nigeria to ensure their presidential ticket is given to Igbo candidate.
Ibegbu made the call during an interview with DAILY POST on Monday, in Umuahia.
He called on “political parties in Nigeria to zone their 2023 presidential ticket to the southeast zone of Igbo extraction.”
He warned those trying to use “pro-Biafra agitation to tarnish Igbo’s clamor for the presidency in 2023 to stop such as secessionists activities in the north such as Boko Haram did not stop Muhammadu Buhari from occupying Aso Rock.”
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC