e-transmission of election results
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State Governor has stated the ruling All Progressives Congress is scared of electronic transmission of election results of subsequent exercises because of the Party’s abysmal failure in the past six years.
Okowa, made the declaration during a news briefing through Mr. Charles Aniagwu, the Delta state Commissioner for information.
According to the erstwhile lawmaker, those kicking against e-transmission of election results in 2023 have plans to hijack and rig the exercise.
The two-time governor added that the electronic transmission of election results would guarantee free and fair polls in the country and guard against interception and snatching of results.
He also shaded lawmakers from the state who voted against electronic transmission of result at the National Assembly to have done that out of their personal interests, saying they did not speak for the state.
He said, “Delta representatives in the National Assembly that voted against electronic transmission did so out of their selfish desire and not the aspiration of Deltans.
“APC is scared of electronic transmission of results because of its abysmal failure in the past six years and those kicking against electronic transmission are planning to rig the election.”
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa further charged all government appointees in the state to go back to their communities and mobilize their people to participate in the ongoing voter’s registration by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
- BREAKING: Army to Punish Female Soldier For Dehumanizing Corp Member
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- Adekunle Ajasin University to Rusticate Students For Indecent Dressing in
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army