Spartacus Star Francis Mossman, popularly known as Frankie in his roles in TV shows has been pronounced dead.
Francis is known for his roles in popular TV shows like “Spartacus” and “The Horizon”.
He was said to have died on August 14 in Sydney, Australia, and the exact cause of his death has not been disclosed.
Mossman’s death was confirmed in a GoFundMe post put together by his brothers, Laurence and Jeremy Mossman, to raise money for Mossman’s repatriation and funeral costs.
The post reads: “With heavy hearts and much sadness, we learned of Francis’ passing last Saturday 14th August in Sydney, Australia. Francis was an energetic force and much-loved brother and son. He was a well-respected member of the acting community and found a supportive and endearing family community in Sydney. His smile and energetic presence will be sorely missed by those lucky enough to have known him.”Advertisement
Mossman is best known for his role on the Starz series “Spartacus” as the character Vitus.
From 2013 to 2017, Mossman held a starring role in Australian web series “The Horizon” as Stevie Hughes. Mossman’s last credited role was in the 2020 short “Dis-Connect” as Luke.
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller
- Breaking: Former CBN Deputy Governor Mailafa Obadiah is Dead
- Buhari Grieves Over Ex-Algerian President, Comforts Tebboune
- Niger Police Arrest 259 Criminal Suspects