Another 32 abducted students of Bethel Baptist High School, Damishi, Kaduna State have regained their freedom from their abductors.
Recall that on Monday, 5th July, 2021, not-less-than 100 students of the school were abducted.
Some of the students had earlier been released.
Confirming the report, Rev. John Joseph Hayab, the state chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, told DAILY POST that 31 students are still in the hands of their abductors.
Hayab said, “We should continue to pray for the remaining students, believing that one day, they too will be released to us. We are still begging the bandits to please see reasons with to us and release the children so that they will be reunited with their parents.”
Also Read: Bandits Kidnap Many in Zaria
The Reverend however, called on Christians to continue praying for peace in Kaduna State and Nigeria as a whole.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari