Ogun state Commissioner for Health, Dr Tomi Coker, has disclosed that 35 persons have tested positive for Coronavirus at the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, camp in Sagamu.
Coker, disclosed this on Thursday while addressing Journalists in Abeokuta, the State capital.
He said, “The number of NYSC members that have tested positive is 35. Some are on home management, while some are in the isolation center.
Also Read: NYSC Should Be For Two Years — Governor
“Death rate had remained relatively static at 50 till July 15 after which we recorded 7 deaths in the last two weeks.
“In the last one week, there has been a sharp rise in new cases from 7 per day to 16 per day.”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents