A 39-year-old man has been remanded in the Kirikiri Correctional Centre, for allegedly defiling his four daughters.
The suspect, identified as Sunday Julius was arraigned for defiling his four daughters aged 16 years, 11 years, 10 years and seven years from August 2020 to July 2021 at his residence in Iyana-Ipaja area of Lagos state.
Police prosecutor, DSP Kehinde Ajayi said the defendant was arrested after his wife lodged a complaint at a police station.
Ruling on the case, Chief Magistrate, Mrs O.A.Ajibade did not take Julius’ plea and remanded him in prison pending legal advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
The judge ordered that the file be sent to DPP for advice, and also adjourned the case until September 13 for mention.
- BREAKING: FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Enrolling WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars