A 63-year-old man has been flogged publicly, and fined for making sexual advances toward his daughter-in-law.
The man, a residence of Akero village, Bukedea district, was reported to have been making sexual advances toward his daughter-in-law, and was reported to a clan elder, who passed the judgement that he should be flogged 10 strokes of cane publicly and Fined shs 100,000.
Martine Okwii, a clan elder said that the accused identified as Moses Oluka, was fond of sleeping with his daughters-in-law, and the victim, Alupo Jessica and her husband, Akol Samuel, reported to the clan head, Akol Joseph about her father-in-law’s sexual advances.
On his part, Akol Samuel said that his father has been beckoning his wife against her will.
The clan leader then summoned a meeting with the clan elders on the disciplinary measures that should be taken, which they concluded to subject him to 10 strokes of cane, a fine of one he-goat and shs100,000.
The punishment was meted out to the accused on Tuesday, July 27
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals