7 Things That Don’t Make Sense in Nigeria
Aide to former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Pastor Reno Omokri has listed ‘7 Things That Don’t Make Sense in Nigeria’ as Nigeria is greeted with different issues.
The vocal critic of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration wondered why there is a display of misplaced priorities in the running of the country.
For example, Reno Omokri asked why there is so much road blocks and checkpoints in the Southern part of the country when it is the North that is overrun by insecurity.
The 7 Things That Don’t Make Sense in Nigeria according to the preacher is as follows;
- More terror in the North, but more checkpoints in the South
- More insecurity in the North, but a massive military presence in Imo
- More banditry in the North, but police focus on Igboho
- Gumi can find bandits with ease, but the military can’t find them with their skills
- Buhari is in control of the government and the military, yet continues to blame past governments for Nigeria’s challenges
- When terrorists struck under Jonathan, Buhari blamed him. When they strike under Buhari, he still blames Jonathan
- And finally, a Pantami keeps his job, while a Kemi resigns
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME