English Premier League side, Arsenal have signed Munir Muhammad Sada, a 9-year-old Nigerian football star.
The deal was made in the presence of his parents and his manager in England.
According to sources, Munir, an indigene of Zaria will be playing in the team’s kids Academy.
The chap’s father hails from Kaduna while his mother from Katsina.
The best young player in his community Munir, started playing football as a career right from primary school.
A post shared on Instagram by Naija_Footballers, Munir stated he has always dreamt of becoming a great football star like Messi.
This signing is indeed a foot in the door for that wonderful kid to pursue his dream!!!
Details of the signing emerged online as Munir posed for pictures with parents and Per Mertesacker, the current manager of the Arsenal Academy.
The expectation is that It is that Arsenal will see to the development of the chap.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike