A graduating Law student of the Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, has passed away after his involvement in an accident on Wednesday, September 1.
The deceased, identified as Uyi, alongside three other colleagues was said to have been traveling to Ekpoma from Uromi, when a Nissan SUV rammed into their car while trying to overtake another car.
While Uyi died on the spot, the three other Law students sustained varying degrees of injuries and were rushed to a nearby hospital by some eyewitnesses. The students had the final exam on Saturday.
- Chelsea Weather Early Storm As They severely Humiliate Spurs
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis