The Niger State Commissioner for information, Alhaji Muhammed Sani, who was abducted by gun men in his home has regained freedom.
Recall that the commissioner was abducted from his home on Monday, August 9, at his home in a community off Abuja/Kaduna highway. Read full story Here
His family members claimed to have sold their valuables to be able to raise the money, when no support came from the government.
After his release, the commissioner released a statement, he said:
Allah has promised to test us… Those guys who kidnapped me, I have forgiven them. I don’t want anybody to curse them or say anything bad against them.
“They were crying when I left them. They said they regret kidnapping me. That they were contracted to kidnap me. They (kidnappers) were from Zamfara and the person who contracted them told them that the Governor gives me over 200 million naira monthly.
“They said the person told them that if I gave them less than N200 million, they shouldn’t release me.”
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike