About Daily Report Nigeria
We are an online media house that is developed and written exclusively for Nigerians. We are dedicated to serving varying audiences with up-to-the-minute local, national, and international reportage cutting across relevant topics.
Creation of quality and engaging content for the promotion of an informed civil society:
A. Through the development and distribution of high-quality content centered around the reporting of local, national, and international events.
B. Promote the development and distribution of high-quality content, including news and information, that is accurate, fair, balanced, objective, transparent, and entertaining, curated with the editorial integrity and consistency of producers and distributors in check.
C. Innovatively fronting the development of verified content, created for diverse audiences, and to be delivered across multiple platforms.
- Oyedepo Backs Regulation of Social Media
- EFCC Will Prosecute Uzor Kalu Again, Says Bawa
- One Student Killed as Troops Rescue Five Abducted From Kebbi School
- COVID Cases in Africa Increased – WHO By 52% in One Week, it May Get Worse
- Police: Van Used To Kidnap Kebbi Students Belongs To a Judge — Bandits Hijacked it From Him
- Buhari is Not Sick, He Moved Round Borno For Six Hours – Ali Ndume
- Insecurity: I Feel Safer in Maiduguri Than Abuja – Ndume
- I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked my School Are Nigerians, Says Kebbi Student
- EndSARS protester, Nicolas Mbah regains freedom after spending several months in kirikiri prison
- Uzodimma Seeks Additional State For South East, Defends Buhari on Restructuring