Popular Yoruba actor, Odunlade Adekola, has come out to clear the air on the ‘sex for roles’ saga which he was alleged to have been doing.
The actor had been dragged previously by popular blogger, Gistlover, who claimed he hangs the legs of ladies before giving them movie roles
In a video shared on Thursday, September 9, the actor insisted all claims are false, and were made to ruin his reputation which he had built for 25 years.
While defending his position on the allegations, Odunlade also called out actresses Adenike Hamzah, Eniola Ajao, Taiwo Aromokun who had worked with him in the past and present, asking them to speak up and not shield the truth if he had ever asked them for sex in exchange for roles.
“As a celebrity, you don’t need to reply to everything they say about you, but there are some things that they’ll say and you need to clear it, let me clear this one.” the actor said in the video.
“Let Nike bring proof and all those behind this, that I asked Nike for sex for role… You want to destroy the reputation that I’ve built for 25years in this industry just for food you want to put on your table” Odunlade added.
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents