Popular Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmus is a year older today, and she has shared lovely birthday photos of herself.
The plus sized actress is now 44-year-old, and she has taken to her Instagram page, to appreciate God for her life.
Eniola Badmus has distinguished herself as one of the finest actresses in the Nigerian movie industry and has starred in countless dramas.
Sharing the photos, she wrote:
“If there is anything that the last 365 days had taught me, is the act of CONSTANT AND CONSCIOUS GRATITUDE. A whole lot of things had happened within me and around me but God has chosen to keep us and keep our name high irrespective of all.Advertisement
I am super excited for the gift of life, for good friendships, and amazing fans/followers whose prayers and supports have kept me going, always.
God, I can’t be grateful enough and I pray that you perfect all that concerns me and continue to let my light SHINE because you have just started.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENATOR BADOSKY, BUSTY ,GBOGBO BIGZ GIRL, OMO OLOGO.”
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra