The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, made his first public appearance after the death of his 42-year-old son, Pastor Dare Adeboye.
Daddy GO was part of Thursday’s May Edition of Holy Communion Service at the church’s Holy Ghost Service.
Dare’s death sent shockwaves across Nigeria as prominent individuals including presidents, governors, and notable personalities condoled Adeboye, his family as well as members of the RCCG.
Adeboye while preaching on Thursday night, buttressed on the importance of the bread and wine of the Holy Communion.
The revered preacher spoke from the studio of the church’s station, DOVE Media as members who congregated in the church auditorium along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and in other places across the world watched him.
“The bread multiplied in the hands of the disciples, as you receive the bread, it will multiply in your hands,” Adeboye said in his sermon.
He was mostly mute on the passing of his son, but was visibly heartbroken and troubled.
“Our Daddy has prayed for us. He was supposed to be here physically but due to circumstances beyond his control, he couldn’t make it,” the officiating minister in the auditorium said after the sermon.
- Buratai, Malami Behind Igboho’s Detention in Benin Republic – Yoruba Nation agitators
- “I’m the last of the males” Obi Cubana Writes as he Shares Picture with his Elder Brothers
- Sexy Photos of Bbnaija Housemate Maria Chike
- Anti-Open Grazing Bill: Miyetti Allah Demands 30,000 sq metres of Land in Delta
- Soldiers Shutdown Market, asks Traders to Remain at Home “Until Biafra is Achieved” in Imo
- #BBNaija: “I made my first million at 19” – Arin
- 63-year-old Man Publicly Flogged and Fined for attempting to Sleep with Daughter-in-law
- Bandits Attack Gov Uzodinma’s Hometown, Kill DPO in Imo
- Househelp, Three Others Arrested Over Murder of Banker in Yobe
- Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Has Collapsed Nigeria’s Democracy – Deji Adeyanju