Greenfield University students killed
Less than four days after killing three students of Greenfield University students, abductors have killed another two undergraduates of the school, Daily Report Nigeria can confirm.
The Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs in Kaduna state, Mr Samuel Aruwan disclosed this to news men on Monday evening.
Samuel revealed that though the identities of the slain students have mot been ascertained, the school has been informed of the development.
Aruwan said: “On a sad note, security agencies have just reported to the Kaduna State Government the recovery of two more dead bodies of Greenfield University students, killed by armed bandits today, Monday 26th April 2021.
“The retrieved corpses have been evacuated to a mortuary, and the university has been notified of the development.
“The Government of Kaduna State under the leadership of Malam Nasir El-Rufai is saddened by this evil perpetrated against innocent students abducted while pursuing their education for a glorious future.
“The Government sends its deep empathy to their families and the university management, and prays for the repose of their souls.
“The Government will update the citizenry on further developments.”
According to the Police Commissioner, the bodies have since been deposited in a morgue.
- Photos: Vehicles Set Ablaze as Hoodlums Attack INEC Office in Enugu
- #BringBackGEJ: Youths Begin Campaign For Jonathan to Contest 2023
- Miyetti Allah Tells Herdsmen to Vacate South South
- You’re on Expired Drugs, Aisha Yesufu Blasts Those Against Southern Governors
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Stealing Human Hair in Ondo
- Breaking: Gunmen Burn Down Police Station, Vehicles in Delta
- Video: Leicester City Players Dance to ‘Over The Moon’ by Dr Sid After FA Cup Victory
- BREAKING: Leicester City Beats Chelsea to Win First FA Cup
- Delta 2023: Next Governor Must be Fair to Anioma Nation – Governor Okowa
- BREAKING: JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME