Former Man City star, Sergio Aguero has denied canceling his contract with Barcelona.
Aguero joined the club for free from the English Premier League champions, Manchester City in the summer.
One of the main reasons he joined the club as it was initially indicated was to play with fellow Argentinian, Lionel Messi.
Barcelona’s record scorer left for the French capital following financial struggles that left the club indebted and unable to cover up a huge wage bill.
When the Argentinian compatriot left for Paris Saint-Germain, Aguero was subsequently reported to be dissatisfied and whispered to terminate his deal with the club.
That said, Aguero has now come out to say that he is not leaving the club despite Messing departure.
He added that he maintains a full commitment to his new club.
Aguero also stressed that there existed no Messi-related release clause in his contract with the club and that no stipulation that Messi’s future was linked to his in any form or shape.
“I don’t understand why there was talk of this. When I signed, Leo had nothing signed. They were coming to an agreement,” Aguero has told RAC1.
“It was invented that there was a clause, but there was nothing.”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents