America’s Tallest Man Igor Vovkovinskiy Dies
The tallest man in America Igor Vovkovinskiy, has died after suffering from a heart problem at the age of 38.
The death of the towering Vovkovinskiy, who s tood at 7 feet 8 inches (2.35 meters) was announced by his mother on social media.
The Ukrainian-born tallest man had been diagnosed with a condition called pituitary gigantism, which caused excessive secretion of growth hormone.
According to his mother, Vovkovinskiy who she had brought to America in 1989 to get medical treatment at the Mayo Clinic in the northern US state, died Friday in Minnesota.
While two surgeries saved his life, they didn’t stop his excessive growth.
Vovkovinskiy was declared the tallest person in America by Guinness World Records at age 27
According to the Guinness World Records, the current tallest person in the world is a Turkish man Sultan Kosen, who is 8 feet 2 inches tall (2.51 meters).
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents