Mr. Valentine Ozigbo, the gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the forthcoming election in Anambra State, has called on Anambra people to save their state from collapse.
Recent Supreme Court’s verdict has declared Ozigbo as the original candidate of the PDP, leading to his name being published by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
The governorship candidate, while addressing party supporters in Anambra State, during a reception by members of his party to welcome him to the state, after his recent victory at the Court of Appeals, said the state has collapsed and needs to be rescued.
He said: “Entering Anambra, I had first-hand experience of the decay in the state with the terrible condition of the road in Am ansea. That road is an example of the dearth of infrastructure in Anambra.
“There’s nothing to be proud of in Anambra. Roads are bad, healthcare is non-existent, education is moribund, security is at an all-time low, add this to the state’s debt profile, and you will agree that Anambra needs a total overhaul.
“If we don’t start now, we might never get it right. Our freedom must begin now. November 6 is our date with history, and we are ready to march to victory. I call on Anambra people to rise up and rescue their state”
- Police Arrest Fake Military Officer With AK-49 Riffle
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra