Governor of Sokoto state, Aminu Tambuwal has said that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC does not exist in any level of the government.
Tambuwal declared this during the stakeholders meeting of PDP held in Abuja over the leadership tustle rocking the party.
He said, “If anyone tells you to decamp to APC, ask them where is the party? A party that has no structures at the federal level, no structures at the state level.
“No structures at the local government level and no structures at the ward level; how can you decamp to where there is no structure? Will you decamp to the Federal Government? Because APC is not there for you to decamp to?”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents