Governor of Yobe state, Mai Mala Buni, who is also chairman of the caretaker committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC has said his party is the largest on the African continent.
Buni made this claim while speaking on Tuesday when he hosted Jon Tong Chol, ambassador of North Korea to Nigeria, at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja.
“I offer the sincere apologies of the national chairman who is unavoidably absent due to urgent state engagements. He asked me to stand in for him and extend his goodwill and that of the entire members to you, the government of DPRK and of course, The Workers Party of Korea,” he said.
“The APC is the governing party in Nigeria and is the largest political party in Africa, going by the figures of its just-concluded membership registration which stands at over 40 million registered members.
“The bilateral relations between Nigeria and DPRK go as far back as 1976, and in recent times, our two countries have collaborated in the areas of educational and technological development.”
- Osinbajo Calls For Greater Investment In Girl Child Education
- BREAKING: INEC Suspends Continous Voters Registration
- Actress Dakore Akande Celebrates Daughter as She Turns 10
- VAT: Lagos, Rivers Are Nothing Without Other States – Masari
- Woman Raped by a Stranger in Churchyard
- Truck Falls on Car With Four Occupants in Lagos
- Man Arrested For Raping, Impregnating Daughter in Ogun
- 11 Bandits Neutralized, Victims Rescued in Kogi
- Accumulating Debt For Generations to Come ‘Criminal’ – Obasanjo
- BBNaija S6: Whitemoney Hurt by Queen’s Desire to Sleep With Cross