Atiku Abubakar, a Former Vice President has said Nigerians made a mistake putting the All Progressives Congress (APC) in power in 2015.
The former presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP stated this while Speaking at a reception of defectors who joined the party in the state capital, Yola.
Atiku said, “We have done a big mistake before by floating a party called APC. But from today, I’m calling on you Adamawa people to leave your parties and join PDP because it is the future and the masses party.
Also Read: Crisis Will Tear PDP Apart; Kwankwaso
”It was PDP that gave back life to Adamawa State after it was slain by the APC and usher it to its present state of development.
“Our schools are now better and our health institutions are in superb shape. I pray that this event will mark the beginning of the internment of the party (APC).”
- Aston Villa Ensures Man Utd’s 2 Conscutive Home Defeats in Just 4 days
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend