Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State, has said the All Progressives Congress, APC, is not looking for an Igbo presidency ahead of 2023 general elections.
The governor made this known while reacting to claims of APC zoning its presidential ticket to the Southeast.
Durring his appearance on Channels Television, Uzodinma said APC is looking for a Nigerian president, not Igbo President.
When asked if the party is committed to zoning the 2023 presidential ticket to the South-East, he replied: “We are not looking for an Igbo President. We are looking for a President of Nigeria.
“We as a party APC believe what we are practicing here is partisan democracy and every politician must be loyal to his party.
“At the end of the day it is the decision of the party that you belong to that will matter.”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents