Former Manchester United defender, Gary Neville has avouched his opinion, saying Arsenal are no longer a top-six club in England.
The Gunners won three Premier League titles in the space of seven years between 1997-2004.
The club won its first premier league title in 1997, second in 2001 and the last one in 2003/ 2004
It is now more than 17 years when the club won its last premier league, that is to the insinuation that their last EPL trophy was clinched at the Era of Arsenal Wenger.
Great enough that a baby born the last time Arsenal won Premier League title is now a major!
The Gunners in the past two seasons finished 8th under Mikel Arteta and did not qualify for Europe this year.
Arsenal have now made their worst-ever start to a league campaign this season neither a single point nor a single goal in their first three matches.
When asked to name the top-six in England, Neville told LADbible TV: “Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and then Tottenham and Leicester based on recent seasons.”
“Arsenal fans will probably come up with some stat now… they think I hate them anyway! They drain me! Start winning… I want to start praising them again!”
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents
- Probe ‘Accidental Air Strike’ in Yobe – Amnesty Tells FG