Bandits Attack Villages in Kaduna
The Kaduna State Government has confirmed that bandits killed at least 25 persons in attacks that spread across four communities in Kauru Local Government Area of the state.
The confirmation was made public by the Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Mr Samuel Aruwan, on Wednesday in Kaduna, the state capital.
According to Aruwan, Tuesday’s update on the attack in Ungwan Magaji, Kishicho, Kigam and Kikoba villages of Kauru Local Government Area, added more casualties and property damages from as a result of the attacks.
“The figures bring the total number of those who died in the attack to 25, with three persons injured, 68 farms destroyed and 63 huts burnt.
Gov. Nasir el-Rufai conveyed his deep condolences through the Commissioner to families of dead victims of the attacks, praying for the repose of their souls and wished all injured victims quick recovery.
The Kaduna State Government further directed the state emergency management agency to conduct an urgent assessment of all affected communities.
Further developments would be made public according to Aruwan.
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals