Sergio Aguero ruled out for 10-weeks
The Argentine is set to become unavailable for 10-weeks for the Spanish side after suffering a calf injury.
The striker who moved to Barcelona from Manchester City is yet to make a competitive appearance for the Catalunya. With this injury, Aguero’s career at Camp Nou will be delayed.
However, Messi’s compatriot is yet to be registered officially at the club, following the financial struggles faced by the Spanish heavyweight.
What has been said?
In a statement on the club’s official website that reads thus;
“Tests carried out on first-team player Kun Aguero have confirmed a right calf injury.
“He will be out for 10 ten weeks.”
How many matches will he miss?
The Goalscorer was given an extended holiday following a successful Copa America campaign in July with Argentina.
Recently resumed training with Barca, will now be out till October due to his calf injury.
He will likely be back for the first El-Clasico season clash with Real Madrid on 24 October 2021.
The 33-year has become familiar with injury struggles, following his injury history at the Etihad Stadium with Manchester City.
He missed 17 games at City in his final year at the club, previously missing 19 games at the 2019/20 season.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari