Governor of Bauchi state, Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, has sacked the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Chief of Staff and all commissioners in the State.
This followed the immediate dissolution of the State Executive Council (SEC) as contained in a press release made available to newsmen, signed by the Special Adviser Media and Publicity to the Governor, Mukhtar Gidado.
According to the Governor’s media aide, the dissolution also affected all Special Advisers, except the Special Adviser Social Investment; Special Adviser Media and Publicity. Special Adviser Security; Special Adviser National and State Assembly Liaison.
“His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Bauchi State Sen. Bala A. Mohammed CON (Kauran Bauchi) has approved with immediate effect the dissolution of members of the State Executive Council and other political appointees that include, the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), the Chief of Staff (COS) Government House,” Gidado stated.
He added that all commissioners are to handover the affairs of their ministries to their respective Permanent Secretaries, “while the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), the Chief of Staff (COS) Government House and other affected Special Advisers are to handover to the most senior Permanent Secretary in the Government House who is equally directed to take inventory of government property”.
“His Excellency, Governor Bala Mohammed while thanking the affected political appointees for their meritorious service to the State, wished them the very best in their future endeavours,” Gidado stated.
- PAP: NDRN Congratulates, Tasks Kemepade on Head of Reintegration Elevation
- Nigeria Has No Excuse for Inadequate Power Supply – Al-Mustapha
- MKO Abiola Remains Most Acceptable Nigerian Democrat – Northern Governor
- Buhari Remains My President, I Pray For Him Every Day, Governor Says
- Killings: We’ve Cried Enough, It’s Now Time For Action – Ortom
- Boko Haram Pays Recruits N5,000 To Spy, Smuggle Weapons – Zulum
- Your Hatred For Biafra Irrelevant, Referendum Nust Take Place – Kanu Tells Leaders
- JUST IN: Olusegun Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To Buhari
- Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter – Charlyboy
- 2023 Elections: Count Me Out of Any Contest – Gov Masari