Father to a housemate in Big Brother Naija Season 6, Angel, has reacted to a statement Boma, a fellow housemate spoke to his daughter, Angel.
Taking to his Instagram page, the single dad, with the handle @meyagy, spoke on the comment Boma made, saying his daughter’s biggest achievement is coming to the BBNaija show.
Sharing a video of himself, he wrote, “I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to all of you for the support that you’ve given our queen, especially in the last 48 hours. The love has been amazing!
“Nobody has the right to dictate how far you go in life, but you. Bullies are usually cowards with inferiority complex. Stand up to them and they’d shrink! Angel will never, I repeat, never be intimidated.”
This comes after Boma and Angel’s fight, which they exchange insults at each other. Boma said coming to the BBNaija show will be Angel’s biggest achievement in life.
In response, Angel had told Boma that she will surely make it after the show, telling him that she will show him pepper.
She said, “You say that this will be my biggest achievement? I’ve not shown you anything, Boma. I will show you pepper. Boma, you are crazy. Are you mad? Don’t ever in your life say that to me.”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me –Ince Lambastes Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari