A housemate in the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye Season, Arin, has revealed that she made her first million as a teenager.
She was seen conversing with Boma, a fellow housemate, where she had to make money early because of her pride.
Arin told Boma that due to her love for travelling adventure, she bought her first flight ticket to travel abroad at age 16.
“The first time I bought my own ticket, I was 16. I have big pride. If I wanna ask my mum for something, maybe I’ll not ask nicely.
“She’ll not give me because I’m not asking nicely. And I don’t wanna ask nicely cause I don’t want to be fakeAdvertisement
When asked how many countries she has traveled to, Arin said, “In Europe, I’ve gone to Amsterdam, France, Italy, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Scotland, and of course America.”
She continued, “I’ve lived in Canada. In America, I’ve been to New York, Manhattan, the Bronx, and others.”
Boma replied her, “You are trying. You started making millions at 19, as a teenager.”
In response, Arin attributed her wealth to her interest in fashion, as she said, “fashion saved my life.”
- BBNaija: Yousef Reveals Real Relationships in the House.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals