Big Brother Naija Season 6 Housemate, Tega, has said she would move on with her life if her marriage crashes after the show.
In a conversation with fellow housemate, Boma, Tega said she knows of the possibility of her marriage crumbling after the show.
“They [organizers] asked me what if you get out of the house and your husband says he’s not continuing the marriage? I said toh, shebi na me get the fame, na me get everything. No wahala,”
Tega has managed to stay away from building anything sexual relationships with her fellow housemates, except for occasions where she let Saga have a ‘feel’ of her breast during a Truth or Dare game, and also when she kissed Boma.
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me – Ince Lambasts Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari