Big Brother Naija stars, Khafi Kareem and Gedoni Ekpata have welcomed their first child together as a couple.
The duo, who were housemates during the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem season in 2019, has been known to be love birds. They took their relationship to the next level by getting married in 2020.
Khafi disclosed the birth of their child on her Instagram page.
Displaying a picture of her and her son, she wrote:
“Our miracle is here and he is perfect. Thank you to everyone who joined our live gender and Baby reveal”.
Also, Gedoni revealed on his Instagram page.
“What a feeling, my world in one frame (now I can relate to this saying) I feel so blessed that God found us worthy to nurture and raise one of His very own”.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike