The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has described Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality television show as a calamity to the present generation.
Shettima said: “It makes our youths to be lazy; even those who participated appear to be lazy. What they are doing to the psychic of this our present generation is a calamity.
“The show makes them weak, lazy and at the same time very unproductive. I have not seen anything they are doing better.
“I don’t see anything they are doing to encourage our present generation or bring about a good thing to the psychic of the younger generation.
“If there should be any reality show now, it should be that which would groom leaders and not to be encouraging these immoral acts.
“Even in the western world, such things cannot be allowed to scale through. So, rather than doing this, let us see how to put up a programme that would unite the country, groom people, mentorship, and so on; which is better; instead of this madness and immorality which should be discouraged. It must be totally discouraged.”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents