Nigerian entertainer, Uti Nwachukwu, has suggested that BBNaija housemate Pere might be acting according to script.
Uti was reacting to Pere’s behaviour toward Whitemoney last night.
Uti, on his Instagram page, said Pere is not this way in real life.
He wrote: “I love my friends and they know I am NOT one to sugar coat the truth.
“Bullying is totally unacceptable. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you have been, Each Human being deserves to be treated with optimal respect regardless of what ever opinions you have of them “Now TO ME, at this point there are 3 likely scenarios; Either Pere is playing a script as one of the wildcards to create drama (like he said in this intro tape) OR, He is playing a Ruthless game where you taunt your opponent till they lose it and take themselves out OR, The tension in the house has gotten to Him and his response is to Intimidate (fight or flight). Because the Pere I know in real Life would NEVER DO THIS TO ANYONE.
“In All let Love Lead please, I love @whitemoney__ & @pereegbiofficial and I hope/pray they mend fences.”
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller