Ayra Starr, Rema to Perform at ‘Kingsize Eviction’ Show
Mavens Records duo of Ayra Starr and Rema, have been announced has acts to perform at the Sunday’s Kingsize Eviction show of Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye Season.
Their performing was disclosed on the official Pepsi Nigeria Instagram page on Saturday, following the unveiling of the duo as brand ambassadors during the Pepsi task for housemates.
Michael emerged as winner of the task as Ayra Starr and Rema were unveiled as new ambassadors of Pepsi amid cheers from the housemates.
The soda producers took to their verified Instagram account on Saturday to welcome their new brand ambassadors.
Unveiling Rema, Pepsi wrote, “Another banger for the love of music! Welcome to the family @heisrema. Rema takes the center stage on the BBNaija show tomorrow. Don’t miss it.”
Announcing the ‘Bloody Samaritan’ crooner, Pepsi wrote, “You can’t kill her vibe ’cause it’s the Pepsi vibe. We’re shutting it down tomorrow with @ayrastarr on the BBNaija stage.”
Ayra Starr also took to her Instagram account to confirm the announcement saying, “Big vibes.
“This is one of the best vibes I’ve felt. This dynamite has blown. Say hello to the newest Pepsi ambassador. I’ll be shutting down the BBNaija stage tomorrow with Pepsi,” she wrote.
Sunday’s Show as been dubbed Kingsize Eviction by organizers, with fans unaware of the number of housemates to be evicted.
- Family Desert Nigeria, Celebrate Abroad 2 Years After
- Prophetesses Die Two Days After Being Sentenced to Life Imprisonment, For For Making ‘Poisonous’ Love Potion for Client
- Pastor Killed by Stray Bullet During Morning Devotion in Ebonyi
- “I am Destined to Marry Tonto Dikeh” – Actor Uche Maduagwu Says
- Best Centre-Back in The English Premier League Identified
- Give Independence To RMAFC on Equitable Revenue Allocation – Okowa Tells National Assembly
- Vigiante Slay 11 Bandits, Arrest Others in Kogi
- Despite Numerous Challenges, Nigeria’s Unity Remains Unshaken – FG
- “James Brown is my Spirit Animal”- Toke Makinwa Reveals
- Over 1m Nigerians Completed Voter Registration in 12 weeks – INEC