Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Tega has lamented she felt bad that Angel disrespected Boma during their argument on Thursday night.
She expressed her thoughts on Friday while discussing with Boma during the fierce clash between him and Angel.
“I felt terrible because she’s like my younger sister’s age. I have a younger sister that is 18. I have 19, 22, 26, and 28. They can’t stand in my face and talk sh*t. Even the one that is two years younger than I am, can’t do that.
“I really felt bad that you shouldn’t have had that conversation because you allowed a ‘small pikin’ to talk rubbish with you.”
She mentioned that if she were in Boma’s shoes, she wouldn’t have answered Angel’s insults.
What happened between Boma and Angel!
An argument ensued when Angel confronted Boma about disclosing what happened between them in the Executive lounge after they promised to keep it a secret.
One thing led to another and the duo engaged in a fierce clash that led to a rain of insults. Boma called Angel a bast*rd and a mentally ill patient, telling her that BBNaija was her biggest achievement.
The 21-year-old Angel couldn’t hold it back, she answered, “You say that this will be my biggest achievement? I’ve not shown you anything, Boma. I will show you pepper. Boma, you are crazy. Are you mad? Don’t ever in your life say that to me.”
- Gulder Ultimate Search Organizers Reveal Date of New Season
- Malami Opens up on Released Boko Haram Sponsors
- Investigate the Death of Oviekeme -Bayelsa CoP
- Young Woman Dies of Breast Cancer Two Weeks After Wedding
- Dog Bites Private Part of Ondo Varsity Student
- Farmer kills Cousin During Fight Over Gossip in Ogun
- Obaseki Releases Long- Awaited Cabinet List
- China Declares All Crypto Transactions Illegal
- Top 5 League Matches in Europe This Weekend
- Stop ‘Illegal Network Installations’ – Police Warn Zamfara Residents