The husband of Tega, the evicted Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Ajeboh Krislawrence, has stated he will give his wife a second chance if she comes back to him with apologies.
Krislawrence stated this during an interview with Tunde Ednut on Instagram live, saying he would not abandon his wife over her alleged cheating on him with a fellow contestant, Boma.
Krislawrence said though he’s saddened and heartbroken by Tega’s, he thinks she needs him now more than ever.
The embittered husband also expressed shock over his wife’s frolicking with Boma while in the Big Brother House.
“I feel so sad and terrible, I cannot even lie. I cannot even leave my house because there are a lot of stories on the street. I am broken. Basically, I am broken. I am down. I will not lie.
“Tega had been a very, very good girl. Let me forget this side of her, she has been a very good girl. I am surprised; when I saw it, I said this is not my wife. It felt as if they cloned her because that could not have been Tega.
“I have never seen this side of Tega because she is a God-fearing woman. She has never disobeyed me. This is a different Tega I am seeing. I am really shocked. I am down and broken. I want that Tega I used to know back not the Tega of Big Brother house.”
Krislawrence revealed that if his wife is remorseful, he will accept her back. He further asked Nigerians to pray for his family.
He said, “I am just human, we are all humans. I believe that we have all sinned and God will forgive us.
“If I do anything funny right now, I do not know what might happen. I believe she knows that what she did was totally bad but I believe that she needs us right now more than ever.
“I will not throw her away; she is my wife. Yes, she has disappointed me, but I think these things come with marriage. There is no perfect marriage.
“I have never had an issue before with my marriage for the past four years. We have never had issues. Since this is our first issue, I do not think I should abandon her. What we just need is for Nigerians to pray for us.
“If she comes back and apologises, I will give her a second chance; but if she comes and says what she did was okay, I will let her go and I will move on.”
- Actress Olaide Oyedeji Welcomes Baby With Husband, Olukotan
- EPL: How Can You Sign Ben White for €58.50million– Gallas Faults Arsenal
- Katsina Female Hunter Vows To Defeat Bandits
- Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol in Bags For Bandits in Katsina [VIDEO]
- El-Rufai Struggling To Export Banditry To The South – Akeredolu
- EFCC Arrest 26 Internet Fraud Suspects in Delta State
- We Will Not Allow Foreign Terrorists Overrun Nigeria – Army
- Decentralization of VAT Collection Will Favour Every State – Udom Emmanuel
- EPL: Your Playing Style Vexes me –Ince Lambastes Man United stars
- Gas Crisis May Increase Oil Prices By $10 – Mele Kyari