Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye Housemate, Pere has revealed two fellow housemates he’ll evict from the reality show if given the opportunity.
During the diary session on Tuesday, Biggie asked the housemates who they’ll love to evict if given permission.
Pere, during his session mentioned Tega and Boma, saying he will want them evicted for no particular reason, though just dont have any connection with them.
“If asked to evict two housemates I’ll choose Boma and Tega.
“There’s just a flabby connection between Tega and I, the same thing with Boma, it’s nothing personal,” Pere said.Advertisement
Sunday’s eviction of Maria and Sammie really hit me hard he said.
“At times I forget we are here for a game and Sunday’s eviction reminded me that this is a game you have to play and win even though it brought a feeling of sadness.
“I became optimistic because I’m still here and would find the strength to stay in the game,” Pere said.
- BBNaija S6: Yousef and Saskay Are Evicted
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi