Former BBN housemate, Boma has taken to social media apologizing to Nigerians for his wrongdoings during his stay in the house.
Boma, who engaged in so many immoral acts with Tega – a married woman with a son during their stay in the Big Brother Naija House, made a post on his Twitter handle, apologizing to Nigerians after his eviction.
“You have to make mistakes to find out who you aren’t. You take the action, and the insight follows. You don’t think your way into becoming yourself”. I take full responsibility for my actions and I am sorry. It can only get better from here,” he wrote.
Boma and Tega were both evicted from the Shine Ya Eye Season, during Sunday’s Kingsize eviction.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike