Queen, a new housemate in the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye season, has, once again engaged in an argument with Maria.
Queen confronted Maria, on Monday, when maria was addressing the house as the new HOH, telling her that she knows she doesn’t like her from the first time they had a confrontation in the house.
Maria had warned Queen not to shout at her or other housemates if she does not know how things work.
“Please don’t shout at me or anyone else next time and I am talking directly to everyone. If you don’t know how things work. Queen I’m not here to fight with you, get that straight,” Maria said.
Queen responded by saying: “You don’t like me. Even after I fought with you Maria I have been trying my own little way to be playful with you but you don’t respond.
“You were in my room the other day and we had to compose a song. I and Saskay were the only ones wearing a sneaker and said appearance also matter so I asked WhiteMoney, Pere and you to wear a sneaker, can you remember how you responded to me? You literally shouted at me. So I thought it was because I also fought with you”.
After the outburst, Maria offered to have a private conversation with Queen, so as to settle their difference, but Queen replied she doesn’t want to have anything to do with her anymore.
“I can’t talk to you anymore and please don’t mention my name in your mouth again,” Queen said.
- Wike to be Honored as Distinguished Governor of the Year on Infrastructural Development
- How APC Used, Dumped George Akume – Tiv Youths
- Buhari Approves Appointment of NNPC Limited’s Board Members
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller