Big Brother Naija Season 6 Housemates, Micheal, Peace and Liquorose have won N2.5 million, N1.5m and N1 million respectively.
The housemates won these after the Pepsi ‘who sang it’ challenge.
The game required the teams to guess an artist whose song was being played.
Micheal won the game with with a total of 35 points, while prace and Liquorose came second and third respectively.
Micheal, the winner, won 2.5 million naira, and an all expense paid trip to the One Africa Music Fest in Dubai, alongside a year supply of Pepsi.
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, Michael has won the sum N2.5 million and an all-expense paid trip to the One Africa Music Fest in Dubai
Meanwhile, Liquorose and her team members won N500,000, and an all-expense paid trip to Dubai.
Her teammates were Saskay, Cross and Angel.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike