Big Brother Naija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye housemate, Nini, in conversation with Cross said she replaced herself with Cross because she knew he would survive it.
After the nominations games on Monday night, the housemates who were up for eviction were Nini, Yousef, Angel, Saskay, and Emmanuel.
The first runner-up in the Head of House games, Nini, was granted the veto power to save one nominee and replacing the person with another.
Nini who was in a fix, saved and replaced herself with Cross, thereby adding Cross to the list of nominated housemates for the week.
Speaking to him, she said, “Obviously, you know why I put you. I think you’ll come back for sure. I had no one else to choose because Queen has been up back-to-back and Liquorose just came back.
“I wasn’t thinking and I just feel like you will come back. I’m sorry. I don’t know if I should say I’m sorry because I did it intentionally.”
“Oh my Cross, I hate this feeling. You’ll be fine,” Nini said during the hug.
Cross said, “It’s not so nice but I’ll be fine. I just wanted a disclosure from you.”
Nini retorted, “That’s fine. I’m sorry.”
This is the second time Cross is being put up to replace a nominated housemate.
He was once used to replace Peace in week 5.
- Boko Haram Attack Yobe Community
- Big Brother Naija: Fans Call EFCC on Organizers, Threaten Protest Over Pere
- Suspected Ritualist Kill, Bury 9-year-old Girl With One Thousand Naira Note in Kwara
- Nigeria’s Tax System is Problematic And Confusing – Fayemi
- Mourinho Blames Referee, VAR For Derby Loss
- APC Wants To Be in Power For Next 40 Years – Former Governor
- Gunmen Attack Community, Kill One, Injure Others in Kwara
- Nigeria Going Through Turbulent Times, We Need To Remain United – Sanwo-Olu
- Please Come To Aid of Benue IDPs – Ortom Begs Nigerians
- At 61, Nigeria Should Be Competing With Developed Countries — Wike