…pledges support for NUIS
The Chairman of Bomadi Local Government Council, Hon William Angadi has called on students across Ijaw Nation to be responsible ambassadors of their tribe and Nigeria at large.
Hon Angadi stated this while playing host to the President of the National Union of Ezon-ebe Students, Ebiowei Yankee and his executives team in his office in Bomadi.
In his speech, Comrade Yankee noted that the visit was to create an acquaintance with the Council and to officially inform the Chairman of an up coming program, and to solicit for his support.
Yankee also lauded the Council Chairman for all his efforts geared towards a better Bomadi Local Government Council.
Hon Angadi commended the NUIS team and reminded them of their roles as student leaders.
“I commend the step you took in visiting my office today, as students you must always remember the core values of being a student.
“You were chosen out of many to lead NUIS and you should never forget that you all are ambassadors of Ijaw Nation and Nigeria at large. Keep this spirit of oneness as it will take you places,” he charged.
The two-time Council Boss also pledged his unalloyed support towards the activities of the umbrella body of all Ijaw Students across the globe.
Other Executive members of NUIS entourage included;
Comrade Sylvanus Telimoye Blessing, Vice president
Comrade Osain Beatrice, Financial Secretary
Celestine Anthony, Media Aide to NUIS President
Atoukudu Edesemi, CSO to NUIS
Aginighan Ebimi, SA Mobilization
Teacher Prosper, PRO
Oyakonghan Benjamin, President COEW Chapter
Isanmi Brafere Lucky, SA Welfare
- INEC Office Set Ablaze in Enugu
- Why Nigeria Can’t Adopt Electronic Transmission of Election Results – Kalu
- Nigerian Govt Must Respect Human Rights To Attain National Unity – Gbajabiamila
- Anti-Open Grazing: Pro-Buhari Group Says Ortom Doesn’t Hate Buhari, Fulanis
- BREAKING: 3 Policemen Dead, 2 Injured as Gunmen Attack Checkpoint in Anambra
- Zoning: ‘You’re Desperate For Relevance’ — PDP Tackles Umahi
- Nigeria Needs Strong Institutions, Not Powerful Individuals — Shina Peller
- Breaking: Former CBN Deputy Governor Mailafa Obadiah is Dead
- Buhari Grieves Over Ex-Algerian President, Comforts Tebboune
- Niger Police Arrest 259 Criminal Suspects